I just saw an article where a 3 yr old intellectually impaired girl was denied a kidney transplant for her failing kidneys because she is intellectually impaired… do you guys think it’s right or wrong to do deny her a kidney because she intellectually impaired?
- staticdespair answered:More than half the fucking population is intellectually impaired. Give her a fucking kidney.
- mistahxkai626 answered:If a person is giving up their kidney for a good cause there is no wrong in it
- ellicepark likes this
- facultative-aerobe answered:It’s absolutely disgustingly wrong. Her mental capabilities do not diminish her right to live.
- shades0fmedi0crity likes this
- thissonority answered:what human can deny a better quality of life on the grounds that she’s intellectually impaired? Some people need to be lined up and shot.
- amandaarant answered:I think that’s wrong to be denied a transplant that you need to live just because your mentally handicap. :( This world is so cruel.
- nickasfuckingfuck answered:Wrong… Obviously.
- slutssell answered:wrong.
- senseofdoubt said:why don’t we put all the people who need organs in a stadium and watch them fight it out for their new kidneys
- sassiestpizza answered:i think that is disturbing to think that her disability makes a difference
- sethandurzz answered:WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG.
- trav-tv reblogged this from rickycisco and added:
- serineri answered:no shes still a human being. that is completely discriminating that they would do that
- rickycisco posted this