First rule of Write Club is that you do not write about Write Club.
For those of us not watching the Super Bowl and for those packing and smoking out of a super bowl, join the Write Club challenge.
Today’s (sunday feb. 5th) Write Club challenge is an aphorism contest. (deadline is 9pm eastern standard time)
The topic is the ever faithful green-eyed monster - unwarranted jealousy (projected jealousy) - that we sometimes inflict our partners with.
My favorite 140ish character aphorism wins.
I’ll first select my favorite top 10 and post the results. Then I’ll have the tumblr community poll the top 10 to get to the top 3. Which I will then choose from.
Winner gets their submission posted to a large fellowing with a paid Highlight and my eternal friendship.
Things I will be looking for is creativity of analogy or metaphor. Vividness of writing. Insight and intensity into the theme. And no piece of writing is any good without palpable honesty.
(deadline is 9pm eastern standard time)
- vanillacrem3 reblogged this from looksdontmatter
- rickakkuma reblogged this from rickycisco
- nyxauroralearie likes this
- kristaselene likes this
- vegetax6 likes this
- shackleberry reblogged this from rickycisco
- magic-becauselifeistragic likes this
- alternrg reblogged this from rickycisco and added:
- slightlystrictlyrude likes this
- curseoftheconsultingdetective reblogged this from rickycisco
- curseoftheconsultingdetective likes this
- ill-usive likes this
- my-diy-suicide likes this
- knockmeup reblogged this from rickycisco
- knockmeup likes this
- jigsawcupcakes said: You should do this all the time! I’m writing my post like, RIGHT NOW!!
- looksdontmatter reblogged this from rickycisco
- looksdontmatter likes this
- tragicallyabsurd likes this
- tootoosolidflesh reblogged this from rickycisco
- rickycisco posted this