I walk into the park, the air immediatley cools.
Tonight, the moon owns my shadow
The sky is out of reach again.
my whole life
The playground knows no loneliness.
Little kids by day, big by night
A cop slows,
red globes fall
The cop leaves,
Virgin lungs bellow in the distance.
I sit on the swing, rock like a pendulum.
Hypnotized by gravity
I’ve learned more on this playground,
than in the classroom.
- tdubs420 reblogged this from rickycisco
- rebukiii reblogged this from rickycisco
- rebukiii likes this
- iwanttogoelsewhere likes this
- bluntsandblasphemy reblogged this from hedonistphilosopher
- exhalingdemons likes this
- beneathail likes this
- casting0shadows likes this
- webpoetorgprofileintlsfeather likes this
- glimmering-pond-head likes this
- rickycisco posted this