See how precise these abstractions can be.
Like the moaning of koans, one finds in the sea,
that longs for the sun to transform it’s form
into a mighty tempest clutching the breeze.
Linking the Egyptian Nile to my backyard tree.
Life that mimicked nature
has now risen to mock, with stories of creation
Risen to rape, to consume
til’ there is just
naked ape left,
who will not be the first to discover
how his lost kin
confused clothes with skin
naked for sin.
He would cut out his left rib
protecting the chamber
where if we had one, the soul would reside.
For a chance to love again
and to reinvent sin
to instruct with the rod
in the name of a god.
And we will forget how we ever lived
with empty thrones
and star filled skies.
There is no place loftier,
than the surface of your skin, purgatory
in a place between
macro and micro
We are participating in the first great global dialogue. We voice our issues, share our convictions, we commune and dispute, and some of us even ask questions - all on an unprecedented scale. Nature has connected us and ultimately she will reveal herself through our symbols aligning us not in an ideology, but empathy. We’re the first intellectual species to have what it takes to prosper without the need to devour others - nature conserves complexity - and like the stars, she will not give this up.
10. They’re never depressed.
Think of all the depressed people you know - yourself, your family, your friends - any of them black? Nope.
Why? Because Black people are awesome. As a race there is nothing they haven’t overcome. Which takes us to #9…
9. They were the first humans. Some of you are like “nuh uh, what about Adam and Eve?!”. Hold on, let me take a moment to face palm.
The first Black Humans went toe to toe with some of the fiercest creatures in the African plains and jungles. They won a specie war with the Neanderthals. Without their ability to survive the harshest terrains and out wit other humanoids for hundreds of thousands of years, White people would have never evolved from black people.
8. Like wine, they get better with age. Have you ever met an old black person who wasn’t awesome? They don’t complain, they have awesome life stories and they smoke pot.
7. They make sports worth watching. Any sport neglected by black people isn’t worth watching. Not even hockey.
The only reason they allow fighting in hockey is because there are no black people. If there was, white players would be injured all the time. Besides, hockey is a racist sport. There’s a reason the games are won by trying to net a black object by hitting it as hard as they can.
6. Comedy. I once called this black guy the n word. And he was about to kill me but then I was like just kidding and we shared a good laugh together. Black people get humor.
5. Mulattos. Black people and White people were made to fuck eachother. Have you ever seen a Milatto you didn’t want to fuck? They are smart, sporty, cool and good looking. And you can hire Mulattos to diversify your company without actually having to hire an authentic black person.
4. Business skills. I have a $1000 laptop, I got it for 50 bucks from my black friend. Clearly only a business genius would find a way to acquire a $1000 laptop and sell it at the bargain price of $50.
3. If it wasn’t for black people we’d still be listening to classical music and ballroom dancing.
2. They made sure the war on drugs was lost. Despite rich racist fucks who sought to control what we do with our bodies, black people stood strong - they rioted, they did what they wanted, they fought the law.
1. What’s your reason black people are awesome?